Transactions Main Display
Main display features (from the left hand side column display).
- DPO Ref – The unique reference for the transaction
- Date – Date transaction was created.
- Ref – Your company’s internal reference.
- Last – Customer’s last name.
- Type – Type of transaction, that is: email, direct or website transaction.
- Total- Total amount to be paid for the transaction
- Currency – Currency used to pay for the transaction.
- Card – Type of card used i.e Amex, Visa, Master Card, Mobile Money or Bank.
- Status – Transaction status, that is:
- Queued, Sent, Website Pending, Pending, Paid, Prep or Cancelled.
- Payment date – Date payment was made by the customer.
- Time Limit: The payment time limit set for the transaction.
- Attempts – Number of times the customer tried making the payment.
- Score – a summary of all the parameters checked within a transaction.
- Fraud – Fraud status of the transaction.
- V – Website verification status of the transaction.
- S – Source / Origin of the transaction, that is: Email, Website or Mobile.
|Document ver: 1.0 | 18Th June 14 |