3G Direct Pay introduces a new, easy, and fast settlements solution
3G Direct Pay merchants can now receive settlements on a prepaid credit card, making the process more secure, faster and easier. As part of the service, we provide our merchants the Payoneer Mastercard, which is used to receive funds.
How it Works
3G Direct Pay will send interested customers a link to an online application for the Mastercard. Once the application is completed, the card will be delivered to you. To receive funds to your card, simply email our support team to let us know the amount you would like to be credited to the card.
The funds will be settled based on our regular settlement process: twice monthly, on the 15th and the last day of the month.
Introduction to the Payoneer Service
The Payoneer card by 3G Direct pay provides you with a new world of opportunity when it comes to settlement, by giving you an easy, fast (same day settlement), and safe way to receive funds to the card. The card can be used anywhere in the world to pay offline and online and withdraw from ATMs worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Payoneer Service
1. How do I register?
- 3G Direct Pay sends you an online card application link
- Click the link and select Prepaid MasterCard
- Complete all of the following:
o Personal Details
o Contact details
o Security Details
o Agree to terms and conditions
o Approval from the Payoneer team
2. How do I activate the card?
3. How do I start receiving funds?
The funds are settled to the card twice a month just like the bank transfers.
Send an email to 3G Direct Pay 48 hours before the next settlement, with instructions on how much you want us to settle to the card.
4. How do I activate/receive funds?
- Click on the email received from the sender.
- Log in to your merchant account, and click on funds download.
- You will see immediate funds download for $5 or $2 dollars for funds to be received in 24 hours.
- Select one and you will be notified once the funds are credited to the card.
5. How do I load the card?
Answer the relevant security question from your bank and click on send Money
6. How do I send a load invitation?
7. How do I recover a forgotten password/PIN?