Transactions Main Display
Main display features (from the left hand side column display).
- DPO Ref - The unique reference for the transaction
- Date - Date transaction was created.
- Ref - Your company’s internal reference.
- Last - Customer’s last name.
- Type - Type of transaction, that is: email, direct or website transaction.
- Total- Total amount to be paid for the transaction
- Currency - Currency used to pay for the transaction.
- Card - Type of card used i.e Amex, Visa, Master Card, Mobile Money or Bank.
- Status - Transaction status, that is:
- Queued, Sent, Website Pending, Pending, Paid, Prep or Cancelled.
- Payment date - Date payment was made by the customer.
- Time Limit: The payment time limit set for the transaction.
- Attempts - Number of times the customer tried making the payment.
- Score - a summary of all the parameters checked within a transaction.
- Fraud - Fraud status of the transaction.
- V - Website verification status of the transaction.
- S - Source / Origin of the transaction, that is: Email, Website or Mobile.
|Document ver: 1.0 | 18Th June 14 |