Transaction view you are able to see all the details related to a particular transaction like customer name, email address, service details and more as shown below.
Transaction display features (from the left hand side column display).
- Transaction main details and tool bar.
- Payment Details - shows date payment was made, amount paid and type of card used.
- Service Details - shows a description of the service type, transaction details and customer information.
- Fraud centre - gives a description of any fraud alert.
- Queued - system is processing the link.
- Sent - the payment link has been sent.
- Paid - customer has made payment.
- Cancel - to cancel an unpaid transaction.
- Transaction log -Contains an audit trail of all actions made done within a transaction including:
- Customer IP location.
- Any error received during payment of the transaction.
- Number of cards used to try making the payment.
- Last 4 digits of the card used to make the payment.
- Detailed log of any activity/change done within the transaction.
- Go to Payment page - Opens the payment page link sent to the customer’s email address.
- Copy payment URL to Clipboard - Copies the payment page link.
- Print - Prints transaction details to your default printer.
- Refresh - Refreshes the page.
- Go to previous record.
- Go to next record.
|Document ver: 1.0 | 18Th June 14 |